SanaExpert Taurumin - L-arginine, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements:
SanaExpert Taurumin naturally infuses your body with the amino acid L-arginine, alpha-lipoic acid, and other valuable micronutrients. These micronutrients can be used for the dietary treatment of atherosclerosis and impaired vascular function.
- Taurumin is a high-quality dietetic product for the dietary treatment of vein calcification and impaired vascular function
- Taurumin is a natural supplement that provides the body with the amino acids L-arginine, zinc, alpha-lipoic acid, and folic acid
- Gluten, lactose, and fructose free
- Special nutrient combination with amino acids, vitamins, and zinc
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction as well as maintaining a normal level of testosterone in the blood
- Suitable for long-term consumption
How Taurumin Works:
There are many causes of sporadic or chronic erectile dysfunction. These causes can be physical, mental, or lifestyle related. A sensible step to counter arteriosclerosis is to ensure the supply of necessary nutrients to the body. In taking SanaExpert Taurumin, you can resupply your body with zinc, folic acid, and L-arginine.
SanaExpert Taurumin is a complementary balanced diet and therefore not suitable as a sole food source. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Ensure adequate hydration.
Nutrient table - SanaExpert Taurumin, Capsules, 60 Count
|Calories||22 kJ||1429 kJ|
|Calories||5,6 kcal||341 kcal|
|Fat content||<0,01 g||0,83 g|
|saturated fat||<0,01 g||0,83 g|
|Contained carbohydrate||0,00 g||0,00 g|
|sugars||0,00 g||0,00 g|
|Fiber content||0,22 g||14,1 g|
|protein content||1,24 g||75,4 g|
|Salinity||**0,00 g||**0,00 g|
|Vitamin C||16,0 mg||20||972,00 mg||1216|
|folic acid||50 µg||26||3,04 mg||1519|
|Magnesium||76 mg||20||4,64 g||1238|
|zinc||1,5 mg||16||91,4 mg||915|
|Alpha-lipoic acid||10,0 mg||608,00 mg|
|L-arginine||1240 mg||75,40 g|
* Daily Value not extablished.
** Naturally-ocurring sodium.
We try to keep accurate and up to date information. Nevertheless, we can not guarantee the accuracy and timeliness of the nutrient and quantity information.
Health claims made by SanaExpert have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SanaExpert Taurumin, Capsules 60 Count:
Take 2 capsules once a day with liquid and before your main meal.
Period of use:
SanaExpert Taurumin is suitable for permanent consumption.
Give your body some time to get used to the effects of the ingredients. SanaExpert Taurumin is a dietary supplement for special medical purposes (supplemental balanced diet) for the dietary treatment of arteriosclerosis (vascular calcification) and impaired vascular function.
Store dry and cool. Keep out of reach of children.
Dietary food for special medical purposes (supplementary balanced diet).
Country of origin:
L-arginine base, capsule shell hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, magnesium oxide, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), separating agents magnesium salts of fatty acids, alpha-lipoic acid, dye iron oxide, coloring matter titanium dioxide, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid).
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Fructose free
Please see the enclosed leaflet. In case of doubt, talk to a doctor or pharmacist you trust. In particular, persons with food allergies are advised to seek medical advice.
SanaExpert Taurumin, Capsules, 60 Count:
There are many reasons for sporadic or chronic vein calcification. The reasons can be of a psychological or even organic nature. Regardless of the exact cause, a supply of nutrients that are necessary for the body is very important.
By taking Taurumin, you naturally supply your body with L-arginine. L-arginine is a potent amino acid and zinc helps to contribute to normal fertility. Taurumin can be used for the dietary treatment of atherosclerosis (vascular calcification) and impaired vascular function.
A first step in countering vein calcification may therefore be to provide the body with necessary nutrients and to ensure adequate blood flow. In addition, an increased nitrogen concentration can help the body recover from physical stress and increase the ability of the muscles to regenerate.
For SanaExpert Taurumin in particular:
- SanaExpert Taurumin is a supplement containing ingredients of natural origin
- Good bioavailability
- Taurumin naturally delivers high levels of the amino acid L-arginine to the body
- Taurumin is manufactured exclusively in Germany and is also available in German and Austrian pharmacies
- Compared to pharmaceuticals Taurumin is not prescription
- SanaExpert Taurumin is a dietary supplement for special medical purposes (supplementary balanced diet) for the dietetic treatment of vein calcification and impaired vascular function